These diagnostic pages will help you ensure that your Mozilla Firefox Web browser (1.0.5 or later) settings are configured properly to see images and run scripts. They will also ensure that the appropriate helper applications, such as the Genuine Advantage Plug-in for Firefox, is installed.You will be walked through the troubleshooting process step by step. If your configuration settings are not correct, you will be provided with suggestions to resolve the problem. If your problem persists, you will be provided with information about where you can obtain additional assistance.
Note: Running Microsoft Genuine Advantage diagnostic process will not automatically restart the validation process. It will only help configure your computer as needed to run the validation process.
What will be checked?
* If scripting is turned on
* If images display correctly
* If the System Date and Time are relatively correct
* If cookies are enabled
* If the Microsoft Genuine Advantage plug-ins load correctly
* If the Microsoft Genuine Advantage plug-ins are able to successfully connect to the validation servers
You can also try the MGA downloadable utility.